Subscription questions? Login issues? Want to pitch an article? We have you covered.
- See our media kit for information regarding print and/or online advertising.
Website Questions & Login Issues
- Questions about your subscription: National Review or NR / Digital
- To manage your National Review print-magazine subscription — including renewals, payments, and changes of address — or to see your account status, click here.
- To manage your NR / Digital magazine subscription, login or access your account here.
- Pitch an article to National Review. We ask that you send only a query, written in the text of the e-mail. No attachments or full articles, please. We will reply within ten business days if we are interested. If we are not interested, you will not hear from us. We regret that we cannot reply to all pitches, but the volume of submissions we receive permits no alternative.
- Submit a letter to the editor. (If you are using a web-based e-mail program like Gmail or Yahoo mail, copy and paste this address into the address bar of your message: [email protected])
- To request permission to reprint an article, please e-mail Russ Jenkins.
- Report a technical problem. Please provide as much technical information as you can (browser type, operating system, cable/DSL/dial-up).
- E-Mail NR / Digital Customer Service
Join the 1955 Society
For 58 years, National Review has had a profound impact on the American conservative movement — certainly because of the efforts and vision of its founder, William F. Buckley Jr., but also because of the generous support of people like you.Learn More