Rich, Reihan, Charlie, and Michael Brendan Dougherty discuss Trump’s immigration meeting, Michael Wolff’s suggestion that Trump is insane, and the prospect of President Oprah.
• Rich: Baseball’s True Colors
• Charlie: About That Golden Globes Fiasco
• Michael: Cutting Off Pakistan
• Reihan: Wonks Made Celebrity Presidents Possible, Maybe Necessary
• Rich: Nick Saban
• Charlie: Snow
• Michael: Reddit
• Reihan: Twilight Struggle, a board game
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Charles C. W. Cooke.
Pictured: Donald Trump holds a bipartisan meeting with legislators on immigration reform at the White House. January 9, 2018. (Jonathan Ernst/Reuters)
You can subscribe to The Editors on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also download this episode here.
Like NR’s podcasts? Please take this quick audience survey.